A strong visual appeal offers a wide variety of marketing opportunities for your business. Visuals have a greater mass appeal and a higher recall value. Social Media is taken as the most important platforms to network. How you choose to promote your brand will be influenced by a well defined strategy.BrandHeights takes over this load from your shoulders and helps you high quality and impactful images for your brand.
Our star team will create customized banners, background images for your facebook, twitter , Linkedin and Instagram profiles giving all your web properties a professional touch.
Our team can also help you write and regularly post unique status updates and images designed to all your channels at regular intervals.
Social Media Process:
- Sign up and tell us a little bit more about your company and content preferences in our onboarding form.
- If you have existing social media accounts, we'll reach out so you can grant us access to them. If you don't have any social media accounts, our team will create new profiles for you..
- We'll prepare mockups of the new banner designs and send them to you for review.
- Once the designs are approved, we'll upload them to your social media accounts.
- Next, we'll connect your blog's RSS feed to all your social media profiles. Each time a new blog post is published, your accounts will automatically post an update and link to it.
- Our team will schedule your custom status updates for the upcoming month. The service includes 12 status updates, written by our in-house copywriters. These updates will focus on your business and its offerings. All 12 updates will be sent to you at least 3 business days in advance so you can review and approve them. If changes are necessary, you simply let us know and we’ll take care of them.
- At the end of every month, we'll email you a report that shows how your social media accounts are performing. If you have any questions about the report just let us know.
The setup and customization process usually take about a week, depending on whether your social profiles have already been created and how many design revisions you request.
No problem, just let us know and we'll get started on an updated design. Likewise, if Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn change their profile layouts down the road, we'll provide an updated design at no extra cost!
That's not a problem either! If there is something specific you'd like us to post on your behalf (a new hire announcement or pictures from a company event for example), just send the details and images to us and we'll craft a status update to post to your profiles.