Infographics are playing an increasing role in the value creation of businesses. They are a visually compelling communication medium that communicate complex data into visually appealing format and is potentially viral.
Infographics have become a crucial part of the content marketing strategy now. Include an infographic image to your blog and you will be surprised with the growth in traffic. A well laid out image sums up your entire blog efficiently and communicates the simplified , visually appealing manner.
Some of Our Infographics Demos
Social Media Process:
- Sign up and tell us a little bit more about your company and content preferences in our onboarding form.
- If you have existing social media accounts, we'll reach out so you can grant us access to them. If you don't have any social media accounts, our team will create new profiles for you..
- We'll prepare mockups of the new banner designs and send them to you for review.
- Once the designs are approved, we'll upload them to your social media accounts.
- Next, we'll connect your blog's RSS feed to all your social media profiles. Each time a new blog post is published, your accounts will automatically post an update and link to it.
- Our team will schedule your custom status updates for the upcoming month. The service includes 12 status updates, written by our in-house copywriters. These updates will focus on your business and its offerings. All 12 updates will be sent to you at least 3 business days in advance so you can review and approve them. If changes are necessary, you simply let us know and we’ll take care of them.
- At the end of every month, we'll email you a report that shows how your social media accounts are performing. If you have any questions about the report just let us know.
The setup and customization process usually take about a week, depending on whether your social profiles have already been created and how many design revisions you request.
No problem, just let us know and we'll get started on an updated design. Likewise, if Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn change their profile layouts down the road, we'll provide an updated design at no extra cost!
That's not a problem either! If there is something specific you'd like us to post on your behalf (a new hire announcement or pictures from a company event for example), just send the details and images to us and we'll craft a status update to post to your profiles.